All professionals at Associates in Podiatry maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Dr. Ryan H. Slepoy, DPM, AACFAS, DABPM
- Dr. Slepoy is a graduate of the Barry University of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.
- Completed 3 year podiatric medicine and surgical residency program for Yale New Haven Health
- Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Associate American College Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Practicing in New England since 2018
Dr. Agustin Rios DPM, FACFAS
- Dr. Rios is a graduate of the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Fellow of the American College Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Practicing in New Hampshire for over 20 years